META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Marching

I blame my mother - and now I come to think of it my father as well - I guess he is equally responsible for my genes. Anyway one of my legs is shorter than the other - or maybe the other one is longer - well whatever it is it means I can't march for shit. That's my excuse anyway - maybe I just have no sense of rhythmn.

How hard can it be to put one foot in front of the other?

In fact it's not putting one foot in front of the other that's difficult it's just doing it at the same time as everyone else. And this is before you start to complicate things by changing directions or having to do anything complicated with your arms like salute someone.

I just thank my lucky stars I don't have to do it very often now.

(And at least now I don't end up running around the parade square with my rifle above my head - although must admit that focused the mind)


2 Comments:

Blogger gonorr said...

Best boots through the window in '86.
got billed for the window too.
Certainly made me what I am now. Have to agree with you, It wasn't bullying.
Not funny at the time, but I laugh about it now.

7:04 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

As promised, Nike Roshe Run Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell donated his first game paycheck to the Dallas Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes Fallen Officer Foundation as penance for posting a wholesale nfl jerseys “disturbing nfl jerseys store and unacceptable” drawing on Instagram of Nike Free Run a hooded NFL Jerseys man slashing a handcuffed and cheap nfl jerseys kneeling police officer’s throat in Nike Air Max 90 July.

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs