META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Enemy Iceberg Ahead

In the army we draw little pictures on our maps so that people can see on a map both where we are and also where we think the enemy is. This is nothing new. What is new is the sheer number of symbols now in existence. The latest set of symbols differentiates between friendly, enemy, neutral and unknown units. Here are some of my favourites.

However my favourite symbol and unfortunately I couldn't find it on the website that I nicked the ones above from but I swear it exists is the enemy iceberg symbol. Never mind the WMD that are out there - it's those lethal terrorist controlled icebergs we need to be looking out for. This is what it looks like.

Don't believe me or want to know more there is a whole website devoted to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs