META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Saturday, July 30, 2005

News

Yesterday the police captured the 4 suspects from the 21/7 attempted bombings in London. I was looking forward with some anticipation to the headlines of the main newspapers. My favourite newspaper, although I agree that calling it a newspaper might be stretching the definition somewhat, is The Sun. If you are looking for quality journalism then look elsewhere. If you are looking for the mood of the people then this is the place.

And their headline for today.............

"Got The Bastards"

Absolutely classic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trée said...

That is a great headline. Short, to the point, and says it all with panache.

5:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take it in.... not the headline... you read The Sun! Nah. I never had you down as a Sun reader.

9:19 pm  
Blogger DC said...

I'm a news junkie. I read the Telegraph because I tend to agree with most of its opinions. I read the Independent because it writes good copy and also its self-righteousness winds me up. I read the Sun because I find it highly amusing and also a good indicator of what Joe Public is thinking.

7:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

As promised, Nike Roshe Run Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell donated his first game paycheck to the Dallas Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes Fallen Officer Foundation as penance for posting a wholesale nfl jerseys “disturbing nfl jerseys store and unacceptable” drawing on Instagram of Nike Free Run a hooded NFL Jerseys man slashing a handcuffed and cheap nfl jerseys kneeling police officer’s throat in Nike Air Max 90 July.

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs