META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Camp Followers


Women have probably been following soldiers around for as long as soldiers have existed. The 'oldest profession' has always had a ready market within the armed forces. But not all women who follow the army have monetary gain in mind. I'm sure this post will offend some women. I'm sorry - I'm just telling it the way it is.

Soldiers like sex. But then almost all men like sex. And some women like sex with soldiers. Very much.

Thirsty Kirsty was a lady with problems. Lady might be a bit generous as far as descriptions go. She certainly had problems. Whether they were psychological or physical I don't know.

Every weekend, and sometimes during the week, Kirsty would end up in the block. Not necessarily our block but one of the blocks in camp. Having sex with Thirsty Kirsty was not something to be proud of. It was however a 'badge' that few men in my unit would turn down. I'm glad to say I was one of the few who did.

One night there was a knock on the door. I was semi-sleeping and someone else opened it.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course"

Someone in the block had had their wicked way and then kicked Kirsty out and locked their door. She was looking for refuge elsewhere. Soon there was a creaking noise going on in the room.

I pulled the duvet over my head and tried to sleep.

To this day I have no idea if Kirsty enjoyed what she did. It made me cringe.

6 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

It makes me cringe as well.

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect you'll find Thirsty Kirsty was really Very Confused Kirsty. Poor girl.

12:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And we women (like men) do have weaknesses. With some it's a uniform. Mine - I'm afraid I go all gooey at guitarists/vocalists. Especially the screamo/emo sort.
That doesn't include acoustic guitar - unless it's Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional.
Not had a groupie opportunity though. Oh well... ;)

12:49 am  
Blogger Oliviah said...

How very sad. Something must have been very messed up in that girls life.

6:29 am  
Blogger -E said...

Unfortunately there are too many women (and men) out there that think their only means to make a buck is by selling themselves. :(

7:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if Kirsty enjoyed what she did

I expect what HE did also made you cringe. I hear it takes two to tango ;)

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs