META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hitting Home

Quite recently I found out that a good friend of mine had been seriously injured in Iraq. I think we often block out the fact that it could happen to one of us until something like this. He is a good man and I although I am not religious I am as close to praying for his full recovery as a non-religious person can be. I would like to say that I am sending positive thoughts to him but that sounds even worse than praying. I think putting it in my terms I hope I get to go out on the piss with him like I did before.

3 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

My friend lost her brother in law in Iraq in February and how her own husband is over there. It is never far from my mind. Good wishes to your friend.

5:55 pm  
Blogger David said...

Praying isn't necessarily the right words, it is Thought and Intent.

7:01 pm  
Blogger The Ayatollah Of RocknRolla said...

Best wishes to your friend.

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs