META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Watching The Clock

The last few days had been interesting - fun even at times. I was tired though. The chuff chart* had been looking good for a while and now I was ready for some time off.

Lack of sleep builds up over time and I needed to catch up. The whole company was going on leave so I wasn't going to miss out on anything.

Next stop the airport.

* A chuff chart is a calendar or piece of paper on which you strike off the days until you get home. In general it's a very bad idea and makes the days go much slower - but we've all done it from time to time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuff chart - I like that! thanks for stopping by the other day. I haven't read any other De Bernieres works aside from Corelli's Mandolin so I look forward to reading more of his stuff. Love your sketches.

3:38 am  
Blogger Trista said...

Right now, I feel the exact opposite. It feels like there are never enough hours in the day and I can't believe that its already the middle of October.

I love your drawings by the way. You are an amazing artist!

1:29 pm  
Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

Hope you enjoy the time off!

8:10 pm  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh! My favorite sort of "chuff chart" is the one a few bloggers have posted in their sidebars -- a count-down clock that shows the number of seconds left in Bush's presidency. You're right, it does nothing but make it seem like the longest presidential term in the history of the United States.

Ahem.

Not that I disagree with the president about anything. ;-)

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah - yes the chuff chart. Just like an advent calendar and the countdown to Christmas.

7:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs