META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You've Got Mail.

Yay - my letter to Class 1b and Slaminsky has finally arrived. The children have asked some questions back so here are the answers:

Has he been to Antartica/Bangladesh/Africa/America/Spain?
Antartica - no but I've been to some snowy mountains in Germany before.

Bangladesh, Africa and Spain - no but I hope to in the future. America - yes but only for one day :(

Did he make a snowman? (question related to being in cold snowy places!)
No - but we did make a snow cave (like an igloo) and sleep in it overnight.

Has he been in the jungle?
No - but hopefully I will get to go soon. A lot of the army get to go to Belize where there is rainforest.

Has he been to the zoo in a different country?
Yes - when I lived in Germany I went to a zoo there. I couldn't understand what the chimpanzees were saying there.

Does he play football?
Yes but not very well. When I do I'm a goalie.

Does he paint pictures?
No - and I refer all readers to the answer about the pictures on here.

Does he have a gun?
The army lend me a gun when I need it. The only guns I have at home belong to Action Man and my son.

Does he have a sword?
No - but some soldiers do. Especially the ones you see in London.

Does he have a motorbike? (these last 3 questions from the boys...)
No - but I used to have my own little tank. Well not quite my own but you know what I mean.

If any adults have any questions then fire away!


10 Comments:

Blogger fjl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you and your wife should visit America! Y'all are free to stay with me anytime :-)

I had never heard of Action Man before Royal - I love him (though not as much as G.I. Joe, but you understand!)

8:38 pm  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

My, they're a curious lot, aren't they?

I love this project Annie started.

8:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be every little boy's dream to have a dad who's a soldier

11:12 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

Yes, GG. These were only a few of the questions too ;-).

Great answers US. I'll take them into school today.

7:18 am  
Blogger DC said...

FJL - sometimes they let us have a bayonet which is a little bit like a sword ;)

Kath - we hope to when the kids are a bit older.

GG - I think it's great too.

Pat - yes I guess so although my son isn't that impressed with it when I'm away.

Annie - cool!

7:32 am  
Blogger David said...

I'm with fjl here, you need a sword.

And a horse.

12:19 pm  
Blogger Moby said...

Got to play with any ray guns yet Universal? Or some kind of Jedi light sabre...

1:42 pm  
Blogger fjl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 pm  
Blogger DC said...

Greavsie - I'll make sure to ask Mrs Soldier for a horse for Chrimbo.

Plark - No but we do get to play a grown up version of Lazer Quest - more about that in the future.

FJL - I'll look forward to the piccies.

6:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs