META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Exhale

I looked down at her lying on the floor.

Right now she wasn't looking her best. Her hair was a mess and even kneeling next to her I could smell the sickly sweet stench of alcohol coming from her mouth.

Ah well - in for a penny in for a pound.

I carefully opened her shirt, running one hand down over her bare breast.

I leaned down towards her.

Our lips met. The alcohol stink was worse now. Our lips joined for a brief moment before I pulled away.

"I don't think I can do this," I thought to myself. I tried again and this time she responded.

A murmur of approval echoed around the room.

"Well done Pte ******."

We were being taught CPR again and I was the first one to try my hand at 'The Kiss of Life' on Annie, as the resusitation doll was affectionately known.

8 Comments:

Blogger David said...

It works better if you don't use your tongue too.

6:05 pm  
Blogger Katy Newton said...

We all like to save money wherever possible, but to me an entire platoon sharing a rubber woman is an economy too far.

7:03 pm  
Blogger DC said...

Greavsie - so that's where I've been going wrong.

Katy - well with MOD cutbacks......

7:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annie has many sisters.. I think I mahavemet her. hehe

9:02 pm  
Blogger DC said...

Lennie - I've heard they get around a bit.

7:37 am  
Blogger Pat said...

Ooh my word! I thought I'd happened on a naughty blog. Such a relief to find it's you. I've often wondered if I could do it to someone who was smelly. I don't think I could. I mean resuscitation.

11:24 am  
Blogger DC said...

PI - Fortunately never had to find out.

2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was something vaguely disturbing about that post.
Have you been reading those 'How To Write?' books - where it says stuff like - "start your story with something that will capture the attention of the sick nation?"

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs