META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Friday, February 17, 2006

Four

Haggiswurst tagged me and while I don't usually do memes I only got home today and can't really be arsed thinking about a proper post so here goes:

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Paperboy.
2. Apple Picker.
3. Chip Shop Counter staff.
4. Trained killer.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over:

1. A Bridge Too Far.
2. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
3. Apocalypse Now.
4. The Matrix films.

Ok I kind of cheated there and that's really 8 films - go ahead and sue me.

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:

Not really a massive TV fan but here goes:

1. Little Britain.
2. Green Wing (whoo hoo new series starting soon).
3. Ray Mears Bushcraft.
4. Foodie programmes.

Four Places I've Been On Holiday:

1. Toronto.
2. Pakistan.
3. France.
4. Lake District.

Four Favourite Dishes:

1. Moule Marinieres.
2. Tom Yam Soup.
3. Roast Beef with all the trimmings.
4. Cheesy Chips with curry sauce.

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

This is really tricky because I visit lots and lots of websites on a daily basis.

1. Google Reader - to catch up on all your lovely blogs.
2. BBC.
3. GMail.
4. Sitemeter - because I'm a vain bugger.

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

Since I've just got home after a few weeks away I'm actually really happy to be where I am. But here are four places I'd quite like to be:

1. The Alps.
2. Africa - anywhere with a bit of savannah.
3. Guyana - mainly because of the way this lady writes about it.
4. Anywhere I've never been - I love going to new places.

I'm not going to tag anyone but have a go if you're hard enough!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Glad you're back safe and sound. I'm doing roast beef tomorrow - will think of you heavily stuck into a late V-Day. Enjoy.

7:14 pm  
Blogger fjl said...

Welcome back old fool. :0) x

8:32 pm  
Blogger The Ayatollah Of RocknRolla said...

Welcome back mate. By the way I'm a bit of a Green Wing fan myself.
Have a good weekend

12:32 am  
Blogger Brom said...

Tom Yam Soup? If I could spell intrigued with any confidence I would be.

Glad you survived it!

2:20 am  
Blogger Katy Newton said...

Hello, US! It is good to have you back.

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs