META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Show and Tell

Courtesy of the lovely Annie who is the kind of cool teacher I wish I'd had at school. So tonights homework is explaining my links list:

After The Rat Race - Laura has turned her back on a high faluting lifestyle and is back studying - when she's not finding excuses not to.

Backroads - funny bits and pieces. He doesn't like other peoples children by the way - that's still better than me - I don't particularly like my own.

BoyOnTop - a recent addition - the Boy within the Man. Mainly domestic goings on which I can relate to.

Brom Man - not around as much as he used to be. Scientist and part-time musician.

Copper's Blog - the now infamous David Copperfield relates the trials and tribulations of modern day policing. And it's funny too.

Chav Mum - funny, very funny.

Chez Milady - lots and lots of poo, sex and drinking - sounds appealing huh? Funny (if you hadn't noticed I like funny).

D Flat Chime Bar - a Surly Girl being surly (and humourous - see how I looked up another word for funny there).

Earth Girl - one of the first blogs I ever read - she ditched a boring job and is travelling for a year.

Easily Lead - great photos of somewhere I love and lots of other interesting stuff too.

Everything Is Electric - a gelastic blog (according to Rogets that's another word for funny - sounds a bit rude if you ask me).

Four Dinners - pretends he doesn't give a f**k - obviously does. And he's a trade union rep as well.

GirlOnATrain - short and too the point. And now my music library is much bigger.

GirlWithA - Pink's not very happy at the minute so pop over and say hi - oh and if you ask nicely she sometimes posts pictures of her bum and boobs.

Greavsie - nice bloke and waggish with it.

Guyana Gyal - fantastic tales and fabulous writing.

Haggiswurst - tales from a local council.

Happy Dave - bits and pieces from a bloke who's happy.

I Am Livid - says what I'm usually thinking. Dryer than a dry martini.

I'm Not A Drain On Society - Merys is going to be a doctor one day.

Informationally Overloaded - beautiful blog, fascinating content.

JonnyB - FUNNY.

JustJane - lovely lady.

L'Oiseau - get yourself a hat, she's getting married.

LittleRedBoat - Anna is a much better writer than most of her colleagues at the Guardian.

Mrs Soldier - the missus - nuff said!

MyBoyfriendIsATwat - yes he might be but he likes Kylie. Zoe's blog is rapidly becoming the U2 of blog award ceremonies.

NF Girl - she's notoriously fickle apparently. Not Safe For Work. Definitely not safe for you mum and dad.

Past Imperfect - Pat finally started a blog and it's fascinating.

Petite Anglaise - another blog superstar, currently missing in action but I'm sure she'll be back soon.

Seize The Nite - every post a drama in itself.

Slaminsky - she started this - blame her. Oh and send her a postcard.

Special Copper - doing a job I wouldn't want to get paid for and doing it for free.

Status Anxiety - come back Anxious we love you!

Trolley Park - has a strange fetish for trolleys. Oh and she's an artist too.

Vitrolica Webb'site - lovely pictures which frequently adorn my desktop.

View Through My Window - another dad trying to get through life and managing to make it funny too.

11 Comments:

Blogger Katy Newton said...

Gelastic, hey? I have never, ever heard that word before but it sounds good. I may start calling the blog Everything Is Gelastic.

11:09 pm  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

That obvious eh? Oh well. There goes me street cred.

9:31 am  
Blogger The Boy said...

Domestic, I'm domestic... Think I'll go wash some dishes now...

But thank you, the respect is mutual.

11:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good hour spent trawling through those US. Nice one.

Oh, and I f'in hate Martini's...

11:48 am  
Blogger David said...

Are they wagging me Centurwion?

12:42 pm  
Blogger Merys said...

Is this a hint that someone else doesn't think I should be a paramedic either then?

4:39 pm  
Blogger crisiswhatcrisis said...

I managed (just) to read each one in turn and not just go straight to the bottom to see what you'd said about me. Phew, relief. Thanks for that. I'll take 'funny' any day.

5:01 pm  
Blogger J.J said...

I was nervous too Crisis!

5:04 pm  
Blogger Pat said...

You've whetted my appetite for the ones I am not familiar with. And thank you for your kind words.

6:53 pm  
Blogger Dave Goodman said...

Thanks for the mention mate - methinks I might steal this meme, once I've edited my links list down to less than 100!

10:53 am  
Blogger DC said...

Katy - I've just done a bit more checking - apparently it's something to do with a minor fit resulting in laughter - errm whoops.

Four Dinners - your football letter has got all your street cred back.

The Boy - afraid I'm domestic as well - it's no bad thing!

Mr A - even shaken not stirred.

Merys - I reckon you'll do what you are going to be happy with - when you work that out.

Crisis/Jane - can't believe you thought it could be bad :(

PI/Dave - you are more than welcome.

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs