META name="verify-v1" content="i1TVJEv2OOOg+fzf1aEgIJ1srnyAsn3jT1UDDDhjUU4=" />

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Jailhouse Rock

Back to work. Well sort of. If we weren't on duty over the Christmas period then we were left to our own devices.

This meant I got to see quite a bit of the girl with red hair.

I got to walk back to her house - getting increasingly nervous at the number of murals and painted kerbstones in her estate.

I got to meet her family - and make a suitable impression on them.

And then it happened.

A night out. A few drinks. A comfortable sofa.

That's right - we fell asleep.

And I missed the curfew.

Oh shit.

10 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I hope you blamed her absolute gorgeousness for it all and didn't make up any lame excuses.

10:53 am  
Blogger Moby said...

Ouch! But it sounded like a good time... asside from missing curfew.

Hope you had a good xmas Universal.

11:01 am  
Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

Love!

3:42 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

Oh shit! Don't keep us hanging! What happened next???

7:18 pm  
Blogger Alda said...

Are you in jail? Is that why you can't tell us?

10:31 pm  
Blogger The Ayatollah Of RocknRolla said...

By the way Universal, a belated Merry Christmas to you!

11:25 pm  
Blogger fjl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 am  
Blogger JonnyB said...

I had a curfew singing outside my window the other day. You don't see that many these days.

3:09 pm  
Blogger DC said...

Greavsie - I'm sure that one would have worked.

Plark - yes thanks - on both fronts.

Trish - yup.

Annie/Alda - patience!

Southern Bird - spot on.

JonnyB - I believe the ASBO is the new curfew.

3:54 pm  
Blogger neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

Well, I read the other post before this...so I know...happy ending yaaay heyyyy...

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Milblogging.com Top of the British Blogs